Friday, October 14, 2011

Fainting Autumn

Making doodles, I decided to go on with this one.
It depicts the spirit of boreal Autumn, as we experience it up here. Daylight becomes suddenly short and golden, the leaves have almost fled from trees, the girl tries to catch the last glimpse of light, but the day is already at its end, and soon snow will cover everything.
Technically, I tried here to work without references, just to give myself a challenge with anatomy.



I'm still not sure if the last version should be the whole figure or a smaller one.


a detail:



2 comments:

Nonne said...

I really love your digital paintings!! They are awesome! What program are u using? I´ll be back:-)

Morgaine le Fée said...

Thank you a lot, Nonne, also for support!
I use Photoshop for painting. I would like to learn Painter some days, but I don't have this program.